Creativity for the Creatively Challenged

As the title of this post suggests, I had most of my issues in the creative process of making the free app trailer.  Before I even began the project, I had anxieties about making it good or interesting.  Procrastination then took place because that’s always the best way to handle a school project.  All of these anxieties melted away, however, once I actually started working on the  project.  The more I learned about the app and the more I was able to customize my video, the more I got excited about the project.  I was happy to see that I could use programs like Audacity and MovieMaker in my future classroom.  The layout of MovieMaker was easy to use once I got used to it.  I did have an issue with Audacity.  I didn’t want to choose music for the trailer until I had seen the finished project.  This was not my brightest moment, however, because then I was up against the clock to finish the project and actually had computer issues with the Audacity software.  My computer did not want to save any of the music that I had worked on in Audacity.  Luckily, I was able to save two portions of the music.  They weren’t the pieces that I had intended on using, but I made them work.  The day after completing the project, I figured out that the problem with Audacity was simply that it had downloaded incorrectly.  This was the only issue I had with Audacity,  a

The layout of MovieMaker was easy to use once I got used to it.  I did have an issue with Audacity.  I didn’t want to choose music for the trailer until I had seen the finished project.  This was not my brightest moment, however, because then I was up against the clock to finish the project and actually had computer issues with the Audacity software.  My computer did not want to save any of the music that I had worked on in Audacity.  Luckily, I was able to save two portions of the music.  They weren’t the pieces that I had intended on using, but I made them work.  The day after completing the project, I figured out that the problem with Audacity was simply that it had downloaded incorrectly.  This was the only issue I had with Audacity, but overall I had an easier time using MovieMaker rather than Audacity.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s